Thursday, March 3, 2016

pre-mish

Today after work I am getting set apart as a full-time missionary of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I am so excited and nervous for this new adventure. I am so happy I get to see my brothers and friends in Provo soon!
Yesterday for some pre-missionary-setting-apart fun, we went to the mall (Payless, Kirkland's Home, Pet's Mart, Target, Dillard's, and Ihop) and then the roof of my house. It was the perfect way to spend my last night as a non-full-time missionary. (I didn't want to say "normal person" or something...)





We had fun trying on high heels and struttin our stuff.



And checking out all the cute (and weird) animals at Pet's Mart.


Pippin got a haircut! He looks funky, but he's cute and clean.


Pippin LOVES Weston. 
He wasn't the only one who wanted to cuddle with him though...


 
Even though we've only been dating about a month, he means so much to me. Sounds crazy huh? Love IS crazy.
Life is crazy.
Crazy WONDERFUL.

I've collected a few mementos of Weston...
I LOVE THEM. And I love him even more.
I know I don't seem ready to be a missionary...but I have a few days in Provo for that. 
I don't know if you can ever really be ready to leave for a year and a half in the service of the Lord...but as long as I rely on the Lord, I will be okay. I'm so thankful for that knowledge and I'm looking forward to sharing the gospel with the people of Argentina.

No comments:

Post a Comment