Tuesday, March 1, 2016

good stuff



Before I went to Paris, we didn't take any pictures together. But don't worry, we've been remedying that situation ever since.
Weston has made the decision not to put any pictures up with a significant other on social media until he is engaged. Which I think is super cute. So I'm gonna honor that too. But I consider my blog to be very separate from Facebook and Instagram and that's why I feel good about putting all these pictures up here. Really good. Because looking at these pictures makes me incredibly happy. And photo credz for lots of these photos go to my fabulous, little sister, Fiona Aileen Huston.













After my farewell talk, we went to the Spanish branch with Fiona and my mom because Mom was teaching Relief Society there. She did a wonderful job and it turned out to be a very eventful visit.
We heard all about Weston's experiences later...
First off, Weston had to introduce himself in the middle of priesthood. To explain why he was visiting, he said, "Yo soy enamorando con Monica Huston." Awwwww
I'm sure the members got a kick out of that. I sure did!
I'm sure they understood though, since he served in Portugal. He just used the Portuguese word for "dating." 
I loved it. He's so cute. And I'm glad he's falling in love with me ;)
One more story that he shared with us later. He was walking by a couple of girls at church and one of them turned to the other and said, "Dang! He's FIIINE." She could have been trying to whisper, but she did a terrible job. Which may have been on purpose.
When he told me and Fiona, we busted up laughing.
And in my head, I was thinking...
"Back off, girl. He's MINE... Well, until this Thursday when I'm set apart as a full-time missionary anyway...sigh."
If I had been there, I probably would've ran up and held his hand or kissed him. So maybe it's a good thing I wasn't there...hehe

Weston snuck a photo of me at the pulpit during my farewell talk and Thomas took some notes. And they nailed it. So if you weren't there in person, now you can feel like you were!




 
Colton, the youngest Lines boy. And Weston, the oldest.
So cute!




We got to go through the Mesa temple with my parents :)
It was an especially memorable experience because we did a Spanish session!







3 comments:

  1. Monica!!!! I was so curious to know if you had a boyfriend but my doubt has been erased with this post. You two look great together and it's so good to see you so happy. Congratulations on having a "fiine" boyfriend and on your decision to still go on a mission!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha gracias, Tia Liliana! It's been a crazy and wonderful month, but I am really happy to be going on a mission too. And I appreciate that you read my blog! Te quiero!

      Delete
  2. Te quiero tambien and I always read your blog!

    ReplyDelete