Monday, January 11, 2016

Hide-and-go-seek

Always a family favorite. I think it was probably THE most common FHE activity when we were young'uns.

Today, on the last round, Fiona was the seeker. She counted to 25..."23, 24, 25, ready or not, here I come!"
I hid myself in a super easy-to-find hiding spot. Behind a bedroom door. She came down the hallway and found a couple people. Then I heard her footsteps come into the room I was in. It was dark. I couldn't help it.
So I made my brothers proud. I bet the neighbors heard her bloodcurdling scream. you still love me though, right? Everyone in my family knows - usually I'M the one who is the victim of a scare, not the culprit. But Josh and Diego aren't home anymore, and someone had to do it. After all, these are acts of love. And everyone laughs about it later.

L I V E ~ L A U G H ~ L O V E

Isn't that what life is all about?









No comments:

Post a Comment