Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Dear Mami,

Happy birthday!!! I am so blessed to have you as my mom. You have taught me so much and I am still learning all I can from you. I know that being a mom can be the hardest job in the world sometimes, but you rock at it. Thanks for being the best momma ever, for me and Josh and Diego and Fiona and Thomas and those two little ones in heaven. We all love you so much and are so grateful for your incredible love for us. 
I started tearing up just writing this, Mami. You and Dad are the reason that I have always had such a strong testimony about families and about temples. Because I want to be with you guys for eternity and I know that is made possible by the gospel of Jesus Christ. Gracias por tu ejemplo y tu amor. ¡Te quiero con todo mi corazon!

Love,
Monica



1 comment:

  1. Que lindos pensamientos Moni, tienes una excelente mama. Muchos abrazos para ella en su cumpleanos!

    ReplyDelete