Friday, December 11, 2015

I survived! No, I thrived.

This week has probably been my most productive week ever at BYU.
Yet I didn't dissolve into a puddle of stress and anxiety. 
I had a lot on my to-do list, but I just planned my time wisely, worked hard, and got things done. I'm pretty proud of myself. And I went running with Eliza or by myself whenever I needed a break from thinking. Running and talking with someone or listening to music or praying are really the best ways to feel better.

Here's my book in the making. I dedicated it to Joshy.

ARGENTINA!!! :)


The one time I went running by myself this week, I talked to my mom the entire time (via my headphones). It was the greatest! I love her so much.
I also stopped to take a few pictures. Check out that sunset and those trees and the world map! It's at Memorial Park. Future date idea right there. Dance around the world. Or on top of the world. However you want to look at it.


And this treehouse!! Legit. I want a treehouse and swings at my house when I grow up.


Here are some things I didn't make, but I think are cool. Kristi wrote that scripture using her unique font style. I love things like this.


Have I mentioned that I love my brothers?
Because I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment