Thursday, November 12, 2015

To Be Jolly!

My last post was titled "'Tis the Season."
So I thought it would be fitting for this one to be titled "To Be Jolly!"
Funny thing is, the following pictures are the most recent ones of me on my camera roll...

This is me resting before my dance class.
I'm so ready for a break. My early morning job is taking its toll can you tell? #zombie #killinit and so is school, as always. 
Thank you, Thanksgiving, for being my light at the end of this dark, dark tunnel.
And thank you, Christmas music, for keeping me in a jolly mood. Nat King Cole, you're THE MAN.

Here I am participating in a research study. (This is the third study that I've willingly signed up for. I just think they're so interesting.) This is definitely the weirdest one I've done so far. They can't tell me exactly what they're doing because I still have two more sessions, but I'll let you know when I find out.

I love ceramics. I miss making things like this.
This cute little teapot was in a display in the library, another one of my favorite things.


No comments:

Post a Comment