Wednesday, November 4, 2015

I'M GOING ON A MISSION

I met with my stake president and turned in my mission papers LAST NIGHT!!!
So this morning at work, my co-workers guessed where I'm gonna serve.
If you get the feeling that I'm WAY excited and a little nervous, then that feeling is correct.
P.S. Special thanks to the people who have been incredible examples to me. Especially my mom and dad, Josh, and Eliza for positively influencing my decision to serve. I love you all so much and I'm blessed to know you.


UPDATE: One of my co-workers was right!!! Rachel Hale guessed her OWN mission. And now it's MY mission too! Crazy huh.

3 comments:

  1. You did it Monica, how exciting!!!!!! I don't know where the Lord will call you but I know it will bless many lives including yours. Keep us posted! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did it Monica, how exciting!!!!!! I don't know where the Lord will call you but I know it will bless many lives including yours. Keep us posted! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Tia Liliana! I will definitely let you know as soon as I receive my call! I love you too!! So so much.

    ReplyDelete