Monday, September 28, 2015

Fall Sundays

Sunday's are lovely.
Have you ever heard the song Prayer is the Soul's Sincere Desire? I hadn't until we sang it in ward choir. We performed it yesterday in sacrament meeting. It's beautiful.
And then I taught the lesson in Relief Society, which was a first for me. I was preeetty nervous, but I got to choose a general conference talk as my topic and that was nice. I chose The Lord Is My Light  by Elder Quentin L. Cook.
Then we went to Break the Fast and drove the Alpine Loop (also a first for me!). Every season brings happy things. Fall = bonfires, smore's, hoodies, hot chocolate, boots, crisp air, crunchy leaves, pumpkin everything, Thanksgiving, scarves, etc. etc. etc.
I love every season and all the happy things each one brings.

















No comments:

Post a Comment