Wednesday, September 30, 2015

MUSIC RN

I go through phases with music. Currently, the songs on my RN playlist (music I'm obsessed with right now) are as follows:

Our Own House - Misterwives
Oh My Love - The Score
Young and Beautiful - Lana Del Rey
Here (In Your Arms) - Hellogoodbye
Stand By You - Rachel Platten
Crazy - Gnarls Barkley
Magic (feat. Rivers Cuomo) - B.o.B
Light Me Up (US Version) - Birdy
Waiting for Love - Avicii
Shooting Stars - Bag Raiders
I Want You Back - The Jackson Five
Downtown - The Radio Remix version (Don't listen to the original song by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis! The lyrics are deplorable. I just like the instrumental version.)
Believer - American Authors (Tiesto Remix)
You Make My Dreams Come True - Hall & Oats
Shower - Becky G.
Get Low - Dillon Francis
Monsters of the North - The National Parks


These aren't on my playlist (why isn't T. Swift on Spotify???), but every time they come on the radio/Pandora, I belt 'em:
Blank Space
All You Had To Do Was Stay
Shake It Off
Wildest Dreams
(T. Swift rules the radio.)
Locked Away - R. City (I like the term "shawty." Someone needs to call me that someday. As long as it continues to mean "young and attractive woman.")
Worth it - Fifth Harmony
I Don't Like It, I Love It - Flo Rida
Want To Want Me - Jason Derulo

At various times in the past my RN playlist has included the following songs:
Quesadilla
Lisa Baby
Next In Line
Anna Sun
Tightrope
Jenny
Shiver Shiver
Fixin
I Can Lift A Car
(So basically you should listen to the entire 2012 Walk the Moon album)
Right Round - Flo Rida
Faster - Matt Nathanson
One Last Time - The Kooks
Ugly Heart - G.R.L
Love Will Remember - Selena Gomez
Tear in My Heart - Twenty One Pilots
Who's That Chick? - David Guetta
Sail - AWOLNATION
Burning Gold - Christina Perri
Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It) - Beyoncé
Caught Up In You - 38 Special
Junk of the Heart (Happy) - The Kooks
Hey Mama - Mat Kearney
Uptown Funk - Mark Ronson
Just the Girl - The Click Five
We're So Far Away - Mae
Out of My League - Stephen Speaks
Chasing the Light - Mat Kearney
Come On Get Higher - Matt Nathanson
I Wanna Dance with Somebody - Whitney Houston
You Belong With Me - Taylor Swift
Fire Burning - Sean Kingston
Kiss Me Slowly - Parachute
As We Ran - The National Parks
Hooked On a Feeling - Blue Swede
Crazy Beautiful - Andy Grammer
Baby I'm Yours - Arctic Monkeys
Never Stop (Wedding Version) - SafetySuit
Halfway Gone - Lifehouse
Get Out - Casey Abrams
Never Gonna Be Alone - Dèjá Vu
Strangers in the Night - Frank Sinatra
And We Danced - The Hooters
Vanilla Twilight - Owl City
Ships in the Night - Mat Kearney
I Just Wanna Run - The Downtown Fiction
Human - Christina Perri
Dark Horse (feat. Juicy J) - Katy Perry
Low - Flo Rida
Rather Be - Clean Bandit
Young Dumb and In Love - Mat Kearney
Watching You - Rodney Atkins
Oh Darling (feat. Cady Groves) - Plug In Stereo
Come and Get Your Love - Redbone
Waka Waka (This Time for Africa) - Shakira
Party In The USA - Miley Cyrus
A Thousand Years - Christina Perri
R U Mine - Arctic Monkeys
How To Be A Heartbreaker - Marina and the Diamonds
Gone, Gone, Gone - Phillip Phillips
Party Rock Anthem - LMFAO
Dance with Me Tonight - Olly Murs
Hanging By a Moment - Lifehouse
Better With You - Kris Allen
Kryptonite - 3 Doors Down
Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5
Another Man - Itch
Classic - MKTO
Eskimo Kiss - The Kooks
Treasure - Bruno Mars
Burning Down the House - Walk the Moon
All I Ever Wanted - (Radio Edit) Basshunter
Between the Raindrops - Lifehouse
Happily Ever After - He Is We
Amnesia - Five Seconds of Summer
Sun Is Shining - Axwell^Ingrosso
You're The One That I Want - John Travolta
All Night - Icona Pop
Build Me Up Buttercup - The Foundations
All About Us (feat. Owl City) - He Is We
Human - The Killer
Hero - Enrique Iglesias
My Body - Young the Giant
Crazy Girl - Eli Young Band
Anywayican - Walk The Moon
What I Like About You - The Romantics
Cinema - (Skrillex Remix) Benny Benassi
GDFR - Flo Rida
Poison - Rita Orta
Super Bass - Nicki Minaj
Arms - Christina Perri
Me And My Broken Heart - Rixton
Footloose - Kenny Loggins

No comments:

Post a Comment