Thursday, September 3, 2015

Classic

So...I forgot the stories I was gonna share. Typical.
My family used to tease me about short-term memory loss...among other things i.e. MGL, my "fatness", etc.
Anywho, in the future I will post my little ramblings asap as possible and make sure to tag them as such.
But here are some photos (oodles and oodles of them) from my adventures with my brothers and my familia. Josh and Diego came Monday, August 24th and the rest of my fam came up Friday. Now it's just Joshy and me here in Provo and I AM LOVING IT.

Yay for brothers!!!

SALT LAKE:










Right after taking this picture I got in trouble for climbing on the statues :(
It was worth it.












Diego's smolder tho.







MCDONALD'S:

HOKULIA: (We gave them good business. #shaveicealldayeveryday)




BEAN MUSEUM: 



Tommy was our tour guide. He knows so many facts about the animal kingdom.


After he beat me in our race to the truck, he exclaimed, "I won! I beat the ultimate runner!"
The ultimate runner. Yeah, that's me hehe.

CAMPING:





HIKING THE Y:





Pretty cool huh.

He loved it when I took pictures of him.










PRE-THROWING UP: 

Fiona threw up like 5 times. Luckily her stomach felt better after.

POST-THROWING UP:


So many memories. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment