- eating a zillion otter pops
- playing at the park
- going to the library
- kneading dough with my mommy
- climbing trees
- picking fruit and eating it
- hiking Telegraph Pass
- tickle fights with Daddy (and being tickle tortured by Josh)
- Super Smash Bros tournaments
- rubber band gun wars
- cutting my own bangs (yeah...that was a thing for awhile...)
- swinging in our hammock
- Playing dolls with Fiona (I was allowed to hang on to dolls and other childish things for a lot longer since I had a little sister. It was the best.)
- singing and rocking Tommy to sleep
- eating cinnamon rolls with milk
- playing Legos with my brothers
- jumping and rough-housing on the trampoline
- reading, reading, reading
My mom makes the best cinnamon rolls. I have a lot to live up to.
This is a great park. There's a wide open grass field, plenty of fun climbing trees, swings, and one of those glider thingees...I don't know what it's called, but it's cool.
I'm not that short.