Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Childhood faves

  • eating a zillion otter pops
  • playing at the park
  • going to the library
  • kneading dough with my mommy
  • climbing trees
  • picking fruit and eating it
  • hiking Telegraph Pass
  • tickle fights with Daddy (and being tickle tortured by Josh)
  • Super Smash Bros tournaments
  • rubber band gun wars
  • cutting my own bangs (yeah...that was a thing for awhile...)
  • swinging in our hammock
  • Playing dolls with Fiona (I was allowed to hang on to dolls and other childish things for a lot longer since I had a little sister. It was the best.)
  • singing and rocking Tommy to sleep
  • eating cinnamon rolls with milk 
  • playing Legos with my brothers 
  • jumping and rough-housing on the trampoline
  • reading, reading, reading
And now for some modern day pictures of me hearkening back to the good ol' days...

It ROSE!!


My mom makes the best cinnamon rolls. I have a lot to live up to.

Bicentennial park
This is a great park. There's a wide open grass field, plenty of fun climbing trees, swings, and one of those glider thingees...I don't know what it's called, but it's cool.




I'm not that short.


No comments:

Post a Comment