Monday, July 6, 2015

Throwing it back. WAY back.

One of the main purposes of this blog is to serve as a scrapbook. A convenient, simple, beautiful scrapbook.
(Convenience and simplicity are beautiful in my opinion.)
So, without further ado...
PICTURES! And my commentary.


My mom served a mission in Corpus Christi, Texas.
Here she is :) 
My mom is so beautiful. Believe me, as I looked through these pictures, I was struck with a lot of emotions and thoughts. Like this: "I wish I had been alive at the same time as her so we could've been best friends. But that's okay, because that would have made it impossible for me to be her daughter. And I like being her daughter. Besides, she IS one of my best friends as well as being my mom." Also, "my mom has the most gorgeous smile. And hair. And personality. I want to be more like her. You can tell she shines with the spirit of Christ."






















My parents on their honeymoon.

My dad, the daredevil.

That cutie is Fiona Aileen Huston. She's as beautiful as her name. I love it, and her.

Josh looks a little bewildered by the baby me.


Story time at the library. Good times.

I think this was at Knott's Berry Farm. 

I went through a  major horse phase when I was little. I took riding lessons for a bit, I read the entire Pony Pals series, and I had little plastic horses on my birthday cake one year.






Why don't they have these at play places anymore?



I had the bad habit of biting my nails for a LONG time. I don't anymore, promise.





1 comment:

  1. I never saw those photos of your mother on her mission before. Priceless!

    ReplyDelete