Monday, July 6, 2015

The BEACH.

Welcome to my life for the past week.

 
We stayed at a beach condo in San Diego a 3-minute walk from Imperial Beach. It was a BLAST.
(I had to split this up into multiple blog posts because of the myriad of photos. No, really, we took TONS of pictures while on vacation. It was so fun. So stay tuned.)

My goal this summer is to get rid of my tan lines. It's proving to be quite difficult.


Of course, he splashed me.










This is Tommy trying to break free.



My name is Monica. I like long walks on the beach, pina coladas, and getting caught in the rain.
Actually, just the long walks on the beach. Sorry, Rupert Holmes.








I bet Mr. Surfer Guy is used to being the center of attention, but I liked these kids riding fish better.










I could claim that I was doing a strenuous yoga pose, but that would be a lie. This is my attempt to do a cartwheel. I'm so flexible.








That's Tommy's magnificent sand castle.
And yep, that's a book on my head. Gotta shade my face somehow.






I love the ocean.
Boogie-boarding, walking barefoot in the sand, collecting seashells and sand dollars, feeling the ocean breeze, and soaking up the sun. It's wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment