Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Take a walk (or ride a bike)

So obviously my dad and I did a lot of running on the beach, but luckily we also found this cool estuary that provided the perfect running trails for our stay in San Diego. I didn't know what an estuary was exactly so I looked it up - "Estuary: that part of the mouth or lower course of a river in which the river's current meets the sea's tide."
We also brought along the rest of the clan because the weather in San Diego is wonderful and you can actually go outside and enjoy yourself. Can you tell I'm from Yuma?
I rode a bike because I was tuckered out from my run and because I'm not a big fan of walking.












I told him to act like a chicken. Hehe.









We saw a little crab in the water under the bridge!







No comments:

Post a Comment