Saturday, July 18, 2015

Embracing change

I chopped my hair. 
Right before my appointment I was rethinking my life and considering just getting a trim because I really love my long hair...But I told myself I've had it long forever, I might as well try something new (I mean, this is the perfect time...), it'll look fine short, and it'll grow back fast anyway. Then I was brave.
And I love it. It feels so light and fresh.
That's not the only change I've been embracing in my life recently. But that's all I want to share for now. After all, this isn't a journal.

Side note: Maybe you've noticed my crooked smile. There is a story behind that. When I was little (I can't remember how old) I was walking along a wall and fell and smacked my head on the pavement. My bottom lip split open and this is the result. I do remember that even though I had just busted my lip and it kinda hurt...it didn't deter me from eating my fair share of pizza that night since we had gone out to eat as a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment