Saturday, June 20, 2015

Writing camp

You can tell a lot about a person by looking at the camera roll on their phone. What do they take pictures of? What do they screenshot?
That's why if I'm trying to get to know someone or understand them better or catch up with a friend I haven't talked to in a while, I ask to look at the pictures on their phone. It tells me a lot.
So...what pictures have been dominating MY phone recently? Since this blog is all about me, after all.
Let me show you.

When I grow up I am going to have a treehouse in my backyard.

That's why I took this picture. So I could tell you that.


When you run Carterville you get to traipse through this magical gap in the fence.

We went to a teammate's reception at Thanksgiving point. 
Congratulations to Shea and Kyle! #powercouple



The roses are GORGEOUS.

I lived at Helaman halls all week (Well, I slept there.) and this tree was right outside Taylor hall. It's a POPCORN/(apricot?/how does that Primary song go?) tree!

Not really. But it looks pretty cool huh.

Why did I stay at Helaman halls, you ask. 
Because I was a camp counselor with these two wonderful human beings. 
And we got to hang out with a bunch of cool kids.

Like Courtney.

Courtney can waltz. And she is just the sweetest girl ever.



Tate and Charlotte playing duck duck goose...I guess it's just duck goose actually.



Foosball is so fun. Especially with Hannah.



I had to take a few selfies on the day I curled my hair. (For the reception and for the dance.) 
Why did I have to? Because I needed to document my hair gorgeousness.
Also, I haven't put that much effort into my appearance for a LONG time...so you're welcome, world. 


We had a picture scavenger hunt on campus so I actually have 23 more pictures just like this.
I love them all. 

But the gist of it is this...
It came down to a tie-breaker between my group and the boys.
And my girls WON.

1 comment:

  1. Aha! So that's why you went through my photos on my phone.

    ReplyDelete