Friday, June 12, 2015

Mama Rush

Kristi's mom deserves her own blog post. She's been in UT for awhile now, but she went back to AZ today and we're gonna miss her. I'm so glad she came to visit. She's like a second mom to me and I love her. I feel very blessed to be Kristi's roommate for MANY reasons (we were just DESTINED to be friends) and her mom is one of those reasons.

I believe you can learn something from everyone in life. One major lesson I've been learning from Mama Rush is the lesson of giving. She cares so much and is SO generous.
Seriously. She is too good to me.

Exhibit A
(I didn't buy this and I didn't write my name on it either.)

Okay, enough with all the mushy stuff. I also wanted to give a big shout out to Kristi and her mom for teaching me how to drive stick. I've always wanted to learn how and now I can. (Sort of...)

And now here are a few pictures of our adventures. (Not pictured, but definitely should be: Waffle Love).






She's gonna be a great mommy someday. Just like her mom.


To Kristi and Mama Rush: I LOVE YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment