Sunday, March 15, 2015

The Ides of March

(This is the best I could come up with for a title since this post jumps around so much. That's what I get for saving up all my pictures till Sunday.)
During the week I lived at the library. 
Not that I was totally productive when I was there...

Isn't this so beautiful? I love pretty paintings. And the title makes this one even better. 
"One Man's Eden"

                                       

I take frequent study breaks...hence the following:

I tried to draw my eye. 

Sometimes I like to pretend I'm an artist. This was my template.

When I got out of the library, good things happened:
PR!




Diego got to go home since he goes to ASU and has a spring break. I facetimed them because that's as close as I could get to actually being on a picnic with them. Boo. 

Trees and flowers. Two of my favorite things - combined!



We went on a Sunday cruise (my first time on a motorcycle!...actually second time, but first time in Provo.) which turned out to be a popular activity. When we passed other motorcyclists, they gave us the motorcycle wave. It was sweet.



I love Mo.

And Provo. 
This is out at UT lake.

My little sis is so tough. 
This was last night before she went to a dance:
I screenshotted this simply because she is so gorgeous. Fiona is turning 15 this month!

This is today AFTER GETTING HER APPENDIX REMOVED:
Still gorgeous.
Here's the story: After the dance she began having stomach pains and they lasted all night so my dad took her to the hospital today. She had a CAT scan which confirmed that she needed to have an appendectomy. It's crazy how sudden it all happened. The surgery went well and now she'll have a cool scar on her stomach. Still, it's a good thing this didn't happen on her birthday. 


No comments:

Post a Comment