Sunday, March 1, 2015

Good food warms my...tummy

Can you tell we used the last of our pepperoni?
Nonetheless Mo and I are becoming master chefs. We made pizza yesterday and we EVEN stuffed the crust. I loved kneading the pizza dough. Kneading and baking in general always reminds me of my momma. Her dad owned a bakery in Mexico and my mom makes the best bread (and cinnamon rolls, and tamales, and chocolate chip banana bread, and lasagna, and pizza, etc., etc., etc.)  EVER. She is supermom, let me tell ya.

I. love. s'mores.

Today after church Mo taught us how to make her mom's famous fluffy white frosting. She was nervous it wouldn't turn out well, but she nailed it! Her mom would be so proud.

Xddehjqgsocle1paix7y
Pinterest is a wonderful thing. Through it I discovered how to put text over images like this. Isn't it so cool?! I'm gonna have so much fun with this.
Here's the link to 5 free sites that you can use to make pretty quote posts too:  http://mashable.com/2015/02/21/quote-posts-free-sites/
I used Chisel for the scripture featured above and the picture is one I took along the pretty path at sunset.


1 comment:

  1. I read the whole post on mashable. It was Greek to me. Another thing you need to teach me!

    ReplyDelete