Sunday, March 29, 2015

FIFTEEN

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FIONA!!!
So much hair.
This is a gem. 
I am referring to both the picture and the girl in the picture. 
And, by the way, her hair is still that thick and beautiful.

Fiona Aileen Huston is 15 years old today. She was such a cute little baby and now she's growing up into a gorgeous young lady. Ah! It's so crazy.

MEMORY: Sometimes when we'd be talking about something awesome, it would turn into a competition to see who could come up with the most words to describe that thing. We'd always just end up dissolving in laughter. 
Anyway, I think all those words describe you, Fiona. You are the best sister ever. 
You are: good, wonderful, marvelous, great, stupendous, magnificent, golden, awesome, stellar, sweet, legit, cool, amazing, fabulous, phenomenal, incredible, fan-freaking-tastic, excellent, outstanding, super, terrific, swell, remarkable, superb, exceptional, and splendid.

Fiona, I love you. 
If a genie granted me a travel wish, I would let you pick the destination and then we'd both go there. Whether it be the Eiffel Tower in Paris or Machu Picchu or Greece or Venice or Cancun or wherever. I would be happy as long as I got to go with you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment