Friday, March 20, 2015

Enjoy the little things


 Here is a list of little things that make me happy:
~ vibrant colors.
~ showering in the locker room and singing along to the radio and feeling the water turn super warm whenever anyone flushes a toilet. It's the best place to shower.
~ running past ScentSationals and enjoying the wonderful smells.
~ singing while running. (this week Kelsey and I sang "That's Amore" on our second run on Tuesday. Well, just these two lines anyway: "When the moon hits your eye, like a big pizza pie, that's amore. When you dance down the street with a cloud at your feet, that's amore.")
~ SPRING!!! I love spring. Yuma doesn't really have this season because it skips straight to summer. So springtime in Provo is magical to me.
~ free stuff. I got free pizza for attending the English symposium. And it was Brick Oven pizza not Little Caesar's! I definitely picked the right major.
~ art.
~ making wishes.
~ worms. I don't really like worms, but they are cool to watch.
~ motivational signs along the dirt trail. Someone added a new one recently: Run Like A COUGAR.
~ snapchats from Maria.
~ chocolate.




She Will Find What is Lost - Brian Kershisnik

Make a wish!


Oh yeah!
She just makes me smile :)
                                                   

                                     
I took a picture of this recipe when I was home because my mom made this cake and it was sooo good. I'll have to try it sometime.





No comments:

Post a Comment