Thursday, March 5, 2015

Christ is our Savior

Today has been one of those days where you just go go go and it seems like you barely have a chance to breathe and you feel like you're failing at life. There are a lot of those days in college. When I saw Mo in passing today, I mentioned that I felt like I was drowning. Being the amazing person that she is, she gave me some advice: "read your scriptures," and sent me this beautiful picture:


After seeing this and taking Mo's advice and remembering that I need to keep an eternal perspective, I can breathe again. Everything will be alright. Christ is my Savior. 
Also, I ate dinner. Obviously that helped me feel better too.

One more thing this picture brought to my mind is a song we sang at girl's camp one year. 

Walk Tall, You're a Daughter of God

The lyrics that came to my mind specifically were: 
"He's closer than you know, Reach up He'll take your hand."

No comments:

Post a Comment