Sunday, February 22, 2015

Randoms

Why have I never thought of this?

Check out this little bird I saw on campus. Doesn't he look like he'd be a great friend?

He's just so cute and chubby.

The sky was on fiyah.

This is Mo. I want to be like her when I grow up.
(Too bad I can't replicate her Chewbacca noise.)
After a men's vball game with some teammates (BYU won!), Mo and I made cupcakes. It was a 2319 (red alert, junk food) kind of night. We also watched Cool Runnings, which is hilarious.

Mo, Kelsey, and I went to the mall and shopped a bit. I'm so proud of myself. I only bought what I had gone to the mall to get i.e. these two candles. Mo inspired me. I wanted my room to smell good like her's so we went to Bath & Body Works and these are the scents I selected. Can you tell I'm excited for summer?
Also, that's my angel in the middle. I think I got it for Christmas one year...I've had it forever. It lights up and changes colors and is just so soothing. I love it.

Thoughts from sacrament meeting:
Don't say, "No one understands me or what I'm going through."
Christ does.
He loves you and will help you as you come unto Him. Have faith to be healed and to become better.

Take time to ponder and listen. Especially as you study the scriptures and pray. 
He will answer.

We sang this hymn today. These lines in the last verse especially touched my heart.
"When disappointment, grief, and fear are gone,
Sorrow forgot, love's purest joys restored."

No comments:

Post a Comment