Monday, January 12, 2015

Feliz Cumpleaños, Mami!!!

Mi madre es la mas génerosa y hermosa mujer en el mundo. Extraño escuchar a su voz todos los dias. Me encanta llamar a ella por teléfono para que yo puedo oír que me llame "mi chiquita preciosa" y para escuchar cómo mi familia está haciendo.

My Spanish is probably atrocious, so I'm gonna stop there. 
I am so grateful that she came up to visit me this weekend! I love my mom so much. She is an incredible example of kindness and patience and charity. I look back with fondness at the memories I have with her. She is so selfless. She would read the same book to me over and over again when I was little even if she was tired of it. She would massage my tired legs when I was feeling beat-up after a run. She would listen to my concerns and my sorrows and help me feel better by making me feel loved. My mom taught me how important being a mother is and she is the reason why I know being a stay-at-home mom is the best job ever. Not easy and not glamorous, but fulfilling and wonderful just the same. She is amazing and beautiful - inside and out. Te quiero con todo mi corazón, Mami! 

No comments:

Post a Comment