Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Christmas break is here!

11. I am grateful for Christmas. I love this time of year so, so much. Hot chocolate with whipped cream, twinkle lights, festive decorations, and being with people I love. Christmas break is the best break because finals are over and I don't have to think unless I want to.
I'm sitting here feeling pretty overwhelmed with all I could write about right now. A lot has happened since my last post. I really should blog more often so I don't have so much to catch up on. But I've never been very diligent at this sort of thing. I'll do better in the future.
Oh, random side note: I had an appointment with the dentist today and guess what...NO CAVITIES! I tend to have at least one cavity when I go to the dentist. Not because I don't brush my teeth, but because I love to eat sweet things. It's a problem really. But one of my New Year's resolutions for 2014 was to floss every night before brushing my teeth and going to bed. And I did it. I was diligent at flossing (That's how I got started on this tangent.) and it paid off. So yeah, pretty exciting. This next year I should make some better resolutions. Like about being more charitable or studying the scriptures or going to the temple. You know, things that actually pertain to my eternal salvation.

Anyway, here are a few of the pictures I've collected so far:

     My roommate sent me this. It made me laugh, but hey, I think it's a great perspective.
.
Thomas, rocking PJs and a Santa hat.

 Just something I got at church that made me ponder. I'm glad I went to Young Women's with Fiona because I do not feel old enough to belong in Relief Society in my home ward. Plus we got cupcakes.


 So much love.

AZ sunsets are the best.

 I seriously love looking at the sky. It is magnificent and breathtakingly beautiful. It reminds me to be grateful to my Heavenly Father for all of His marvelous creations.

 My mom made a gazillion conchas for the Spanish branch. I think I ate a million before they made it out of our house. My mom is so generous.

Me, Josh, and Diego (check at those chubby cheeks!)
I love these boys so much. They are such great examples to me. Josh is on a mission and gets home this summer. Woohoo! I am so glad I grew up sandwiched between two brothers. They are hilarious and fun and they tease me incessantly. I wouldn't have it any other way. 
(Fun fact: Diego and I used to get asked if we were twins when we were younger.)




2 comments:

  1. You look SO MUCH like Dallas, or vice versa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look SO MUCH like Dallas, or vice versa.

    ReplyDelete